Hi,

We have strange problems in our environment.

After ipa-csreplica-manage re-initialize servers crash (it happens very often,
after second or third try, all dc, and pki replication gone. I've reinstalled
server and setup new replication).
There aren't any information in logs. It looks like process stops without any
notice.

During ipa-csreplica-manage re-initialize server shows:

Update in progress, 3 seconds elapsed
Update succeeded

but dirsrv is gone. ps -ax |grep dirsrv shows nothing.

after start dirsrv, replication is broken:
The remote replica has a different database generation ID than the local
database.  You may have to reinitialize the remote replica, or the local
replica.

some information about our setup:
Fedora 23 (updated from 22)

freeipa-server-4.1.4-4.fc22.x86_64