Hi

Let me update that last post. After setting authrequired=no in /etc/autofs_ldap_auth.conf, automount comes right up on reboot

However, given CentOS6 clients using ipa-client-3.0.0-47.el6 and IPA server 4.1.0, what is the highest /secure/ level i can achieve without manually intervening?

autofs_ldap_auth.conf is currently

<autofs_ldap_sasl_conf
    usetls="yes"
    tlsrequired="no"