From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Ranbir
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 11:34 AM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: [Freeipa-users] Add "mkhomedir" after install

Hello Everyone,

I installed a replica without passing the "mkhomedir" option to the install
command. Sure enough, when I login to the replica, my home dir isn't created. I
_could_ create it manually, but it would be nice if the first login triggered
the creation.

I've been trying to find an answer to this on my own, but so far I've had no
luck.

Thanks in advance!

--
Ranbir