On Sun, 2015-12-13 at 21:56 +0100, Natxo Asenjo wrote:
> so what have you tried?

A number of things. However, I've been able to get past the SASL GSSAPI
error I was seeing in Postfix. Now I've run into another issue though I
don't think it's related to freeipa.

I'm going to post what I did once I have a working setup. In the
meantime, I have other questions.

How would one handle an email only user in freeipa? I have mail
accounts that aren't attached to a real person and yet I need the
"user" to exist in freeipa.

--
Ranbir