On Mon, 21 Dec 2015, bahan w wrote:
Hello !

I contact you because I have a question relative to high availbility with
FreeIPA and replications.
In the documentation, we can see information about what to do server side.

But I can't find any information about what to do client side.

Imagine one of the master server crash, how the client knows where to
switch ? What is the configuration to perform to allow this switch.

Thank you in advance for these informations !
Please read archives of this mailing list. There was a thread just a
week or two ago were this question was answered from multiple angles.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy