Karl Forner wrote:

>     >
>     > It hangs forever.
>
>     How long is forever?
>

> officially it's about 15 mns. Do you mean that this delay could be
> expected ?

Forever is a measurement of patience. I'd have expected a timeout at
some point. To really diagnose things we'd probably need to instrument
ipa-replica-manage to find out where it is getting stuck.

>     > If I run it using the --cleanup option, it seems to work.
>
>     That does other things.
>

> and actually it did not really work.

All cleanup does is remove the host as an IPA master. It does nothing
with agreements.

Did you find the agreement using the ldapsearch I proposed?

rob