On Tue, 12 Jan 2016, CFMS Support wrote:
Hi All,

New to the mailing list, fairly new to IPA. We have three IPA servers in a
cluster in a staging environment.

We're looking to replace AD with IPA as we are mostly Linux based and we
have just bought some new Pulse Secure Appliances to replace our aging
Juniper SA devices.

With a migration to IPA currently being staged, the PSA devices have been
added to the staging environment so that we can provide them with Directory
access. Unfortunately, we seem to be having some problems with the
configuration of both (Pulse Secure are also working with us) to allow the
directory contents to be searched. The connection between the devices and
the IPA cluster are fine, it's more the LDAP binding that seems to be the
problem.

The following is the configuration from the pulse secure device:
There are some incorrectly set options:

- change to use StartTLS, not unencrypted connection
- finding user entries requires 'uid=<USER>' filter

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy