Hello,

This may not be possible, or if it is I am going to guess it is not going to be easy. If I have an old OpenLDAP environment with users who never had unique UIG/GID - in other words, the GID was not unique to a user, instead it was some global group. Well, I was hoping to migrate over the OpenLDAP domain to IPA, but at the same time create a private group for each user. Just wondering if this might be possible?

Example OpenLDAP
user=freddy (UID=13) , GID=123456(friday)

After migration to IPA:
user= uid=13(freddy), gid=13(freddy), groups=123456(friday)

Does that make sense?
~J