On Mon, 18 Jan 2016, Nathan Peters wrote:
I have no idea how to troubleshoot this.  I am trying to run
ipa-adtrust-install on FreeIPA 4.3.0 Fedora 23 domain.

Samba4-command and all other samba4 packages necessary are installed.

It fails at step 3 for apparently no reason.  Googling reveals pretty
much nothing about what a talloc magic value is or why it would be bad
or why the installer would crash when attempting to do something with
one.
This seems like 'net' utility from Samba is failing due to inconsistency
of own code.

Can you show package versions for samba packages, for libtalloc, and for
freeipa? Do you have updates-testing enabled?

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy