So then should I say yes to continue?  I don't have samba configured on here.
Its just running FreeIPA...

    On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 3:14 PM, Alexander Bokovoy
<aboko...@redhat.com> wrote:

 On Wed, 20 Jan 2016, Andrew Meyer wrote:
>So I'm getting this when trying to setup a trust between 2012r2 and FreeIPA on
>CentOS 7.2
>[user@asm-dns01 ~]$ sudo ipa-adtrust-install
I don't recommend running ipa-adtrust-install under sudo as you do. sudo
would keep some of user-related environment that is used by IPA
framework code to decide where user's cached session data is stored.

Use 'sudo -i' instead.

The rest of warnings and errors you've got are related to this
unexpected behavior.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy