On 01/23/2016 11:08 PM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello,

I have installed freeIPA from a CentOS 7.2 with a replica Server, but I have
on all two masters a Error.

NSMMReplicationPlugin - replication keep alive entry <cn=repl keep alive
3,dc=gjn,dc=xxx> already exists
This is not an error, unfortunately the message is logged at the error level. The "keep alive" entries have been introduced to overcome scenarios with fractional replication where for a long time no updates were replicated.

This Error i have all two Hours?

Have any a Idea what I can change ?
Ignore for the moment, it should be changed in a future release