On 01/26/2016 09:45 AM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello List,

I set up a CentOS 7.2 System with two master Server now I found this 1000 x
Error on my first master?

attrlist_replace - attr_replace (nsslapd-referral, ldap://ipa1.xxxxxxx.at:389/
o%3Dipaca) failed.
did you install and reinstall the replica on the same machine ? The message is usually related to removed replicaid, which was not properly cleaned.

can you do some searches ?. On both masters check which is the replicaID in use and which are the known ruvs: ldapsearch -b "cn=config" .... "objectclass=nsds5replica" replicaid nsds50ruv

Ludwig

the second is harmless  I read ;-)
NSMMReplicationPlugin - replication keep alive entry <cn=repl keep alive
4,dc=xxxxxxxxx,dc=at> already exists

Is this a bad Error ?

Can I do anything

Thanks for a answer,