On 01/26/2016 12:30 PM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello Ludwig,

Am Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 11:03:27 CET schrieb Ludwig Krispenz:
On 01/26/2016 09:45 AM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello List,

I set up a CentOS 7.2 System with two master Server now I found this 1000
Error on my first master?

attrlist_replace - attr_replace (nsslapd-referral,
ldap://ipa1.xxxxxxx.at:389/ o%3Dipaca) failed.
did you install and reinstall the replica on the same machine ? The
message is usually related to removed replicaid, which was not properly
cleaned.
Yes, I must delete and reinstall the Replica but I have all cleanup I found in
the DOC

ipa-replica-manage del ipa1.xxxxxxxx.at
ipa-csreplica-manage del ipa1.xxxxxxxx..at

and create a new

ipa-replica-prepare ipa1.xxxxxxx.at

the system for ipa1 is a new installed KVM guest., with the same name
ipa1.xxxxxxxx.at
can you do some searches ?. On both masters check which is the replicaID
in use and which are the known ruvs:
ldapsearch -b "cn=config" .... "objectclass=nsds5replica" replicaid
nsds50ruv
Please can you give me the full command I am not a professional  for LDAP
ldapsearch -LLL -o ldif-wrap=no -x -h <host> -p 389 -D "cn=directory manager" -W -b "cn=config" "objectclass=nsds5replica" nsds5replicaid nsds50ruv

for host insert your masters

Thanks

the second is harmless  I read ;-)
NSMMReplicationPlugin - replication keep alive entry <cn=repl keep alive
4,dc=xxxxxxxxx,dc=at> already exists

Is this a bad Error ?

Can I do anything

Thanks for a answer,