I have a FreeIPA 4.2 server (on RHEL7) and a FreeIPA 3.0 client (on RHEL6).  I
am aware of the incompatibility between versions for ipa-admintools (in my case
I'm trying to use ipa dnsrecord-del).  I was just wondering if there is a
workaround that would allow me, from my 3.0 client, to delete a DNS PTR record
on the 4.2 server, since I can't use the ipa dnsrecord-del command (the APIs
are different, and the server responds that I've sent an invalid option).
Thanks.

Tony