On Tue, 02 Feb 2016, Benoy Antony wrote:
Greetings FreeIPA Community,

For the past few months, we have been working on securing our Hadoop
clusters at eBay using FreeIpa. We have been using Microsoft AD and we are
replacing it with FreeIpa.

Hadoop uses Kerberos, Ldap, certificates and secret keys for security.
FreeIPA is a good fit. We are developing automation scripts and some
services for integrating Hadoop with FreeIpa, which we plan to opensource
once it is ready.
Great. If you need some review (I had to deal with Hadoop and complex
IPA environments, including trust to AD, myself), feel free to contact.

We like to share our experience and lessons learned in the upcoming Hadoop
Summit. Please support us by voting for our topic at
https://hadoopsummit.uservoice.com/forums/344958-governance-and-security/suggestions/11664876-freeipa-for-securing-hadoop-fish
Voted.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy