Thanks.  That's good advice and good to know.  I'm going to be trying
to work this into an Ansible role, so having a command listing helps
alot.

That leads to a curious question if anyone has thought about building
an Ansible module(s) for manipulating FreeIPA objects.  I'm going to
do some searching for that.