On Sun, 07 Feb 2016, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
Hi!

Every year FreeIPA/SSSD/... developers gather together in Brno, Czech
Republic at the beginning of February to participate in DevConf.cz, a
local conference which originally started as Red Hat's event and grew
quickly into one of biggest free software events in Eastern Europe.

This year devconf.cz was also joined by JBoss conference and had up to 7
talks in parallel at the same time. Overall, there were 1200+ visitors
on Friday and about 2/3 of that Saturday/Sunday.

We had several talks related to FreeIPA and a practical workshop
dedicated to deployment of FreeIPA and use of its features. Most of the
sessions were streamed live and are now available on youtube.

Below are some talks, I'm trying to give links to the time when actual
talk did start as often streaming started by schedule:

FreeIPA workshop by Torsted Scherf and German Parente
Part1: https://youtu.be/cxRK1MExMsc?t=4m57s
Part2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBzL1_3nKH4

Atomic, with and without Atomic, by Jan Pazdziora:
https://youtu.be/SBQpYUXLR9I?t=2m20s

Enterprise desktop at home with FreeIPA and GNOME, by yours truly:
https://youtu.be/L_4oiNr_mVY?t=3m5s

Integrating IdM with Red Hat Openstack: Improving security in the Cloud,
by Ade Lee and Rob Crittenden:
https://youtu.be/utQts81V8mA?t=9m21s

Ipsilon: how to deploy federation, by Patrick Uiterwijk:
https://youtu.be/_S5uT3RoZgY?t=2m12s

New cryptography for binding data to third parties, by Nathaniel
McCallum:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixo8iOpQsNQ?t=0m34s
Forgot to mention -- if you don't see the talk when accessing it with
a link above, press a "switch camera" button in right bottom corner --
Youtube has put the talks as 'separate camera streams' under the same
streaming view, so some of the links may be misleading. I haven't found
a how to get direct link to a specific camera view.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy