Hi,

On 4.2.2016 17:45, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 02/03/2016 06:02 PM, Ossi Ahosalmi wrote:
I'm trying to use our organizations wildcard certificate in IPA. Certificate is
signed by a trusted CA.

Running:
ipa-server-certinstall -w -d <crt + key files>

with next combinations:

- separate .key, .crt and ca chain, all in PEM format
- .crt and ca bundled into one file, .key as a separate file
- everything bundled together into one .p12 pkcs12 file

I always end up with this error:

"The full certificate chain is not present in <list of files inserted>."

My CA file contains the whole chain and works in all other programs, just not
in IPA.

CCing Jan, but I think you are hitting

Actually I think it's #4786, but if that was fixed, you would hit #5603 as well.

Honza

--
Jan Cholasta