From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Josh Pospisil
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 12:18 PM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: [Freeipa-users] FreeIPA / AD Trust Relationship

I have successfully set up a trust between AD (windows server 2012) and freeIPA
following this guide: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Active_Directory_trust_setup

My hope in doing this was to allow the users I have created on the freeIPA
server to logon to our windows computers without recreating all of the users in
AD, but this is not working.  Can anyone verify whether or not this should be
true or does the trust only work the opposite direction?  If it should be true,
can anyone offer any tips for troubleshooting?

When I try to verify the trust on the AD server, I get the following error:
"There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request."

Dns was setup as described in the guide above.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Josh