Hi all,

Using an Active Directory Trust with IPA all works fine but there's an disadvantage: it might brong in lots and lots of groups I am not interested in since it mainly hit Windows and/or Office stuff.

Now, is it possible to filter AD-groups? or: can I use an AD search base filter? (something like cn=linuxgroups,ou=allgroups,dc=example,dc=com)

On a small scale ID views can be used, but it not a great solution. (for all new groups appearing in AD the ID view must be modified)

Some sugestions or documentation on filtering AD groups?

Winny