Greetings,

I have a question about using smart card authentication on Fedora 23. We have worked out a procedure for setting up smart card login on our SL7.2 systems and it seems to be working very well. However, when trying to use the same process on a Fedora 23 system the process starts to fall apart. On SL7.2, smart card login on GDM needs to disabled so SSSD can do its job of authenticating. Does the same option need to be disabled for SSSD perform the smart card login on Fedora 23? Are there any other details that may vary from the RHEL7.2 release?
--
*Michael Rainey*