commit 704319c3eaf74e0531dd2aa1e5880db7b6ab830c
Author: Martin Babinsky <mbabi...@redhat.com>
Date:   Mon Feb 22 13:35:41 2016 +0100

   upgrade: unconditional import of certificate profiles into LDAP
During IPA server upgrade, the migration of Dogtag profiles into LDAP
   backend was bound to the update of CS.cfg which enabled the LDAP profile
   subsystem. If the subsequent profile migration failed, the subsequent
   upgrades were not executing the migration code leaving CA subsystem in
   broken state. Therefore the migration code path should be executed
   regardless of the status of the main Dogtag config file.
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5682 Reviewed-By: Fraser Tweedale <ftwee...@redhat.com>
   Reviewed-By: Jan Cholasta <jchol...@redhat.com>

This should be part of 4.2.4 release and will eventually make into
RHEL/CentOS updates.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy