As an administrator I would like to get notified when anyone
successfully/unsuccessfully authenticates to predefined services (n times).

Van: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com [mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com]
Namens Anon Lister
Verzonden: donderdag 10 maart 2016 17:20
Aan: Petr Spacek
CC: freeipa-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Freeipa-users] [requirements gathering] Notification system /
hooks

I would like an alert when my IPA servers successfully establish a
bidirectional trust with mutual authentication with our AD server.... Actually
I could even skip the alert ;)
On Mar 9, 2016 11:27 AM, "Petr Spacek"
<pspa...@redhat.com<mailto:pspa...@redhat.com>> wrote:
Dear users,

FreeIPA team is thinking about adding notification system (or 'hooks') to
various parts of FreeIPA.

If you happen to know about a use-case for hook or an event you want to react
to please let us know.

Example:
- As admin, I want to call my custom script when a host is deleted. (E.g. to
to do cleanup in our other internal systems.)
- As user, I want to get a notification when ...

Be creative and let us know as soon as you find the use-case.

Thank you very much!

BTW design page is on:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Notification_system
(but it is mostly empty at the moment).