On 03/10/2016 08:36 PM, Michael Rainey (Contractor) wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have been adding systems to my new domain and utilizing the smart card login
> feature.  To date the smart card login feature is working very well.  However,
> my group has been trying to implement locking the screen when the smart card
> is
> removed, but have not been successful at making it work.  Does anyone have any
> suggestions as to what it would take to enable locking the screen when the
> smart card is removed.
>
> Thank you in advance.

Hi Michal,

What system are you using? For Fedora/RHEL like systems, there is authconfig
that can set this up in PAM (--smartcardaction=0):

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/System-Level_Authentication_Guide/smartcards.html#authconfig-smartcards-cmd

HTH,
Martin