Stephen Ingram wrote:
I've run into a problem on a v3 IPA where several certificates did not
renew automatically with certmonger. I'm now, of course stuck and trying
to renew the certificates manually. I've managed to renew the WebUI
cert, and now onto the pki-ca certificate in the /var/lib/pki-ca/alias
NSS store. I'm trying to renew the Server-Cert there but can't because I
don't seem to have the correct password. I'm trying to use the same
password as in /etc/httpd/alias/pwdfile.txt, but it's not working. Does
this store for the CA use a different password?

I think it's best to step back and find out what you've already done.

What does getcert list show (and be sure to remove any embedded PIN info)?