I have enabled debugging withdebug_level = 7 in sssd.conf
Receive following error messages:Marking server 'ipa-server' as 'name
resolved'[be_resolve_server_process] (0x0200): Found address for server
ipa-server
[get_port_status] (0x1000): Port status of port 389 for server 'ipa-server' is
'not working'

telnet ipa-server 389 works so it's not a problem with name resolution or ports
being blocked
in krb5.conf i do have entries for ipa-server as well.
The logs also claim that the server is offline, but that's of course is not the
root cause.
Are there any other things that I'm missing. Or what would you suggest as next
troubleshooting step?
thanks