I have been tasked with setting up an IPA AD trust.  I have my ipa server
setup, the trust is setup, and appears to be working for the most part.  I have
two problems.  I would like for users to login with userid only.  Right now I
can only login using userid@ad_domain   I am hoping there is some way to just
have it search that domain as well as the default ipa domain

I will add my other problem, but am willing to send a second email to the group
if needed.  When I login to my linux client and type id, I see lots of groups
but they don't all match the member of list I pull using an ldap search of AD.

IPA Server:  RHEL 7.2  ipa 4.2
Client:  RHEL 7.2