On 13.04.2016 17:44, Bello Florent wrote:

Hi,

I try to create a dhcp server using freeipa ldap backend. I found this guide https://github.com/encukou/freeipa/blob/master/doc/guide/guide.org, and i added schema http://www.freeipa.org/page/DHCP_Integration_Design.

But when i create a LdapObject "dhcp", i have an python error "KeyError: 'dhcp'" when i restart ipa service or when i use some command "ipa".

Where i can find other documentation about ipalib and how to create other LdapObject which is not already exists in freeipa ?

Cordialement,

Florent BELLO
Service Informatique
informati...@ville-kourou.fr
0594 22 31 22
Mairie de Kourou

Hello,

this page contains developer docs: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Documentation#Developer_Documentation

Especially this may help: https://abbra.fedorapeople.org/guide.html

Anyway, with patch and exact traceback we will be able to help you more likely

Martin