On 17/04/16 07:23, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello,
I like to setup / install  a replica for my IPA Server.

Now I have this Error

Configuring Kerberos KDC (krb5kdc). Estimated time: 30 seconds
   [1/8]: adding sasl mappings to the directory
   [2/8]: configuring KDC
   [3/8]: creating a keytab for the directory
   [4/8]: creating a keytab for the machine
   [5/8]: adding the password extension to the directory
   [6/8]: enable GSSAPI for replication
   [error] OBJECT_CLASS_VIOLATION: {'desc': 'Object class violation'}
Your system may be partly configured.
Run /usr/sbin/ipa-server-install --uninstall to clean up.

ipa.ipapython.install.cli.install_tool(Replica): ERROR    {'desc': 'Object
class violation'}

Have I also to delete the replica on the IPA Server ?

Or can I repair the replica ?

Hello,
the simplest way is to run # ipa-server-install --uninstall -U on replica and # ipa-replica-manage del <REPLICA_HOSTNAME> on master.

But I don't understand why did you get the "Object class violation" error. Have you changed the schema on IPA server? Or done any other changes? If not could you please file a ticket (https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/newticket) and provide reproducer?

--
David Kupka