On 20/04/16 14:03, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Roderick Johnstone wrote:
Hi

I'm getting the following warning on RHEL7 ipa servers
(ipa-server-4.2.0-15.el7_2.6.1.x86_64).

$ ipa-replica-manage list
ipa: WARNING: session memcached servers not running
aaa.xxx.yyy: master
bbb.xxx.yyy: master

Can someone advise please on what the session memcached servers are for
and how to get them running, assuming they are worth having.

I think this can be ignored. In order to see if there are servers
running the code needs to read /var/run/ipa_memcached and lack read
permissions. The warning is not particularly helpful.

rob

ok, thanks Rob. I'll ignore it.

Roderick