Hi,

I have a trusted AD domain that I am enumerating object via IPA.  I wanted to
know if i should be able to manipulate the uidNumber and gidNumber stored in
the default ID view via by using the ldapmodify command, for example, for this
DN (not local):

uid=u...@domain.edu,cn=users,cn=compat,dc=ipatst,dc=cri,dc=uchicago,dc=edu

Should it be possible to modify this via IPA’s LDAP implementation (using
ldapmodify)?  I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question.

Thank you,

Dan Sullivan

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.

Thank you
University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences