when i am running ipa trust-fetch-domains "kwttestdc.com.kw" , i am getting
below error in error_log

[Sat Apr 30 09:14:25.107449 2016] [:error] [pid 2666] ipa: ERROR: Failed to
call com.redhat.idm.trust.fetch_domains helper.DBus exception is
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible
causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message
bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the
network connection was broken..
[Sat Apr 30 09:14:25.108353 2016] [:error] [pid 2666] ipa: INFO:
[jsonserver_session] admin@IDM.LOCAL: trust_fetch_domains(u'kwttestdc.com.kw',
rights=False, all=False, raw=False, version=u'2.156'): ServerCommandError