On 05.05.2016 15:54, Andrew Holway wrote:

Hello,

We've been using Freeipa on Centos for a while and found one day that the
replication stuff was broken and that the LDAP database on our pair of IPA
servers was inconsistent. We didn't know how long this had been broken for but
we were not able to repair it either.

We use AWS so we've now deployed RHEL AMI's and are now using IdM so we can get
support when this is breaking but I am a bit stuck how to monitor that the
replication is still working.

So is there some monitoring mechanisms in FreeIPA?

Cheers,

Andrew

This is planned for future, you can use
https://github.com/peterpakos/ipa_check_consistency (community script without