Hello,

I discovered today that our IPA CA has been issuing certs with duplicate
serials, causing issues in several ways when dealing with hosts that have such
a cert in place. (Complaints about duplicate serials)
Removing the offending cert from the host results in de same type of error
These all seem to have been issued from the server that in the past was
reinstalled with the same hostname.

ipa host-show app
ipa: ERROR: Certificate format error: (SEC_ERROR_REUSED_ISSUER_AND_SERIAL) You
are attempting to import a cert with the same issuer/serial as an existing
cert, but that is not the same cert.

IPA cert-find indeed shows 2 issued certs with the same serial (several
actually)

(anonymized)
Serial number (hex): 0xFFF0007
  Serial number: 268369927