I've been googling and looking through the documentation, but I have yet to
find official docs for the Python API for FreeIPA.

The first result for 'python' when doing a search on www.freeipa.org is
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Python_Coding_Style On that page, there is a link
to "freeIPA Python API documentation" which goes to

https://www.freeipa.org/page/Documentation#Developer_Documentation

That page, however, doesn't have one mention of Python, and only one mention
of "API" and that is "How to migrate your code to the new LDAP API" which
doesn't seem to be related.  I did manage to find
https://github.com/encukou/freeipa/tree/master/doc/examples which has a couple
(very convoluted) examples, but seems far from complete.

There is a freeipa-python RPM, but *WHERE* is the documentation for the Python
API. Or should I just shell-out to the 'ipa' command from all my python
scripts? :)

I found
https://vda.li/en/posts/2015/05/28/talking-to-freeipa-api-with-sessions/ and
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/freeipa.git/tree/API.txt so
I'm sure I could work up something with python and requests, but I'd prefer to
use the official API if I could. :)

Any assistance would be great!

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
jos...@azariah.com - Jabber: pedah...@gmail.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A