Is there a “soft” way to change the number of rows in tables like the hosts and
DNS records search facets? I think I’d happily trade a little interactivity
when going from one facet to another for the ability to see four or five times
as much information on a single screen at once. I get that I can write a
JavaScript mod that pokes into the individual tables and modifies
spec.page_length, but is there an easier way? A setting somewhere maybe? The
source code suggests the answer is no but I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask.

Thanks,

Jeffery