On Thu, 19 May 2016, Lachlan Musicman wrote:
Hi,

We seem to have some progress, after reading this blog post about sssd
performance tuning.

https://jhrozek.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/performance-tuning-sssd-for-large-ipa-ad-trust-deployments/

So now we see that on the FreeIPA server, everything is stable and always
produces the results we expect with regard to users and group membership.
It's also a bit speedier, which is nice.

Unfortunately, on the clients, we are still seeing groups "disappearing"
occasionally,
You've been told in another thread to upgrade IPA and SSSD packages to
what is in CentOS 7 updates. There was recently (May 12th) a release of
RHEL 7.2.4 updates which CentOS already picked up. This release included
fixes to incomplete group membership you mention.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy