On 26/05/16 07:42, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello,

can any help to find the correct way to configure a Webserver with IPA.
(mod_nss)

I can't create a correct DB in /etc/httpd/alias

I search on the INet and read the install Log from ipa-server but it is for me
not possible to found a working way :-(.

Thanks for a answer ?

Hello Günther,

I'm not sure if I understand your question. What I take from you message is:

I want a IPA webserver with NSSDB in /etc/httpd/alias.

The answer then is:

ipa-server-install creates that DB for apache and populates it with certificates. So there is nothing to do.

From one of my test servers:

# certutil -d /etc/httpd/alias/ -L

Certificate Nickname Trust Attributes

SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

ipaCert                                                      u,u,u
Server-Cert                                                  u,u,u
EXAMPLE.TEST IPA CA                                         CT,C,C
Signing-Cert                                                 u,u,u

If this is not what you was asking please try to explain what you want to achieve with more details.

--
David Kupka