I’m following the instructions on how to migrate from FreeIPA version 3.0 to
4.3.  Our 3.0 implementation does NOT have CA running.  We want to enable CA
Server with 4.3.

Can we enable CA after the migration?  Instructions to do so?

or

Can we enable CA during the isa-replica-install phase?  The instructions say to
use —dirsrv-cert-file —dirsrv-pin —http-cert-file —http-pin flags, but
isa-replica-prepare in version 3 doesn’t seem to support —dirsrv-cert-file.

Thanks for your help!