On Fri, 27 May 2016, Ben .T.George wrote:
This is what i am getting

[image: Inline image 1]
[image: Inline image 3]
[image: Inline image 4]

And that wizand end with nothing. Please anyone share more info regarding
this
The wizard asks you to enter the name of the domain, forest, or realm
for the trust. You are entering hostname of IPA master. This is never
going to fly.

In Active Directory terms:
- forest is a set of AD domains
- it is named after the first AD domain created in the forest
- this domain is called 'forest root domain'

In FreeIPA we have a single 'domain' from Active Directory perspective:
- this is the domain corresponding to Kerberos realm name, (ipa.local
  in your case)
- Forest name = forest root domain name = ipa.local

The wizard will then use DNS SRV records to discover IPA masters (AD DCs
for Active Directory view).

Regards,
Ben

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Ben .T.George <bentech4...@gmail.com>