On 05/31/2016 11:19 AM, Tony Brian Albers wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm implementing FreeIPA to auhenticate users on a small HPC cluster
here. For a few of these I need a sudo rule that in essence does the
same as the standard ALL(ALL) rule. How do I implement that in FreeIPA?

I've found some links/guides on the net, but they don't seem appropriate
for our version, 4.2.0

Any help is appreciated.

/tony

Hi,
the IPA alternative to keyword all is category "all". The following command should do what you want:

$ ipa sudorule-add allow-all --usercat=all --hostcat=all --cmdcat=all