Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello
I found any Help for the IPA Certificate but I found no way to import the IPA
CA ?
I like to create a webserver with a owncloud virtualhost and other..

But it is for me not possible to create the /etc/httpd/alias correct ?

I found this in IPC DOCS

certutil -A -d . -n 'EXAMPLE.COM IPA CA' -t CT,, -a < /etc/ipa/ca.crt

but with this command line I have a Error /etc/ipa/ca.crt have wrong format ?

Have any a link with a working example

Does the file /etc/ipa/ca.crt exist? It is installed there on enrolled clients so the documentation is written from that perspective.

You can grab a copy from any enrolled system, including an IPA Master. Otherwise the command looks ok assuming you were sitting in /etc/httpd/alias when the command was executed (-d .).