Hi Rob,

The status for ipaCert is MONITORING no matter before or after resubmit this
request ID, as below:

Request ID '20140605220249':
        status: MONITORING
        stuck: no
        key pair storage:
type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='ipaCert',token='NSS
Certificate DB',pinfile='/etc/httpd/alias/pwdfile.txt'
        certificate:
type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='ipaCert',token='NSS
Certificate DB'
        CA: dogtag-ipa-renew-agent
        issuer: CN=Certificate Authority,O=DRUTT.COM
        subject: CN=IPA RA,O=DRUTT.COM
        expires: 2014-06-24 14:08:50 UTC
        eku: id-kp-serverAuth,id-kp-clientAuth
        pre-save command:
        post-save command:
        track: yes
        auto-renew: yes

I have restarted ipa service before renewal since there is no pki-cad service
in our env.

I have tried so many times for this processes, and I even want to recreate the
ipaCert, but it failed.
The references I used as below, but both of them are not available for my
issue:(
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/CA_Certificate_Renewal
http://www.freeipa.org/page/PKI

and if it's feasible we modify the expiration date for these certs manually or
recreate it directly ?

Thanks,
BR//Kay