Greetings Community,

I have a question about restoring the DNA Ranges on my IPA servers. A couple of weeks ago I took down one of my servers which involved a few issues I had created for myself, but luckily I managed to recover. Today I noticed that the DNA Ranges on the retired server was not carried over to the new server. After checking my other servers, I also noticed none of the other servers have any ranges set. So, my primary question is; if I reset the range values to what they were on the retired server to the new server, do I run the risk of generating duplicate UIDs and GIDs, or should I set a new range to prevent duplicate values?

At this point, I haven't found anything in my research which matches my current scenario.

Thanks in advance.

--
*Michael Rainey*