Howdy!

We are trying to set up password sync.  I have read this:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html-single/Windows_Integration_Guide/index.html#password-sync

I have added that attribute:
echo -e 'dn: cn=ipa_pwd_extop,cn=plugins,cn=config\nchangetype: modify\nadd:
passSyncManagersDNs\npassSyncManagersDNs:
uid=admin,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com' | ldapmodify -x -D
'cn=Directory Manager' -w {{ ipaserver_dir_admin_password }} -h localhost -p
389

However, when I reset a password as the 'admin' user, the user's password is
still set to expired.  This is CentOS 7 with the latest FreeIPA there.

What might I be missing?

Thanks!

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
jos...@azariah.com - Jabber: pedah...@gmail.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A