I have been going through the lists but i have not found the answer i am
looking for. I am seeing few issues for which i am looking for some
1. What is the relationship between replication time and cache size?
- I am noticing that it's taking up to 5 minutes for some things to
replication when change is made on one node and there are two additional
masters. The ipa nodes are all virtual machines within the same cluster.
- WARNING: changelog: entry cache size 2097152B is less than db size
116154368B; We recommend to increase the entry cache size
- I don't understand the cache size. Would't increasing it cause the same
issue when we hit the new limit?
- connection - conn=3779 fd=175 Incoming BER Element was 3 bytes, max
allowable is 209715200 bytes. Change the nsslapd-maxbersize attribute in
cn=config to increase.
2. Is there a definitive solution to this error? This seems to pop up every
- NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn=meToipa009.pp" (ipa009:389): Warning:
Attempting to release replica, but unable to receive endReplication
extended operation response from the replica. Error -5 (Timed out)
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-users mailing list:
Go to http://freeipa.org for more info on the project