On 06/14/2016 07:51 PM, Danila Ladner wrote:
> Greetings Folks.
> I could not find any information on best practices of securing free ipa
> servers
> and its replicas.
> Since the hosts become an important part of IT IM infrastructure, wanted to
> see
> if anyone can point me to the right sources beyond default configuration.
> Thank you,
> Danila

Hello Danila,

I am now not sure if we have something like that. We are working on making
FreeIPA secure in the default configuration :-)

In any case, this is most complete guide for configuring FreeIPA that I know
about:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/index.html

Martin