Saqib N Ali wrote:
Hi Alexander,

I understand that with Trust to AD, we can use AD for System of Records
for the User Accounts.

We do want IPA to maintain the policies, but just want to use SunLDAP
instead of 389 Directory Server for storing the policies. From
Enterprise Architecture point of view, 389 Directory Server would be Yet
Another Directory Server in our environment. It seems an overkill if we
already have SunLDAP.

389-ds is an integral part of IPA, it isn't just a data sink.

rob

Thanks,
Saqib

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com