Hello everyone.

I'm using ipa 3.0.0-47 on a RHEL6.6 OS (multi-masters).

Today I tried to restart the IPA service with the commande
###
service ipa restart
###

And I got the following warning concerning the pkica service :
###
Since the file '/var/lib/pki-ca/conf/CS.cfg.bak.saved' exists, a previous
backup attempt has failed!  Backups will be discontinued until this issue
has been resolved!
###

And then the service get KO.

I wanted to know, may you tell me when this file CS.cfg.bak.saved is
created ?
Also, do you know why the presence of this file prevent the ipa service to
start ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

BR.

Bahan