These attributes should be available from port 389 and not the global catalog, please try a command such as:

ldapsearch -H ldap://<ip-address> -D "DOMAIN\Administrator" -W -b "cn=ypservers,cn=ypserv30,cn=rpcservices,CN=System,dc=example,dc=com" msSFU30OrderNumber msSFU30MaxUidNumber msSFU30MaxGidNumber

Replacing the root suffix in the search base, the ip-address and bind credentials.

Kind regards,
Justin Stephenson